Let us explain you How do hdr works on Roku
- To start with check if you have all the devices that supports the feature. This can be either your Roku streaming device or Roku TV
- Once you have this feature, switch on both the devices and complete the preliminary setup steps.
- Connect all your devices to the network and the process is simple, navigate to network settings to enable the settings.
- Ensure that the port that supports HDR streaming is enabled. HDMI 2.0 is the input port that supports streaming HDR videos.
- As soon as you configure all the devices to the port visit the respective settings to enable it
- Select the videos that you would like to stream and check if these videos belong to HDR formats
- Select the videos that belong to HDR quality, enable the settings and start streaming to explore the world of entertainment to the best
- Read More on Roku.com/link
- call us @ toll free no : +1-813-370-1950