When you face the HP Printer error 0x61000047 follow the below troubleshooting steps
Paper jam near the cartridge door
- Turn off the printer and open the ink cartridge access door
- Pull out the paper path cover and search if there is any paper that is jammed
- Take the jammed paper and remove from the paper path openings
- Likewise, lift the flip gates and look out for any scraps of paper underneath the flip gates
- After removing the paper jam, press the flip gates and then reconnect the paper path cover
- After you do the above steps, close the cartridge access door, turn on the printer and check the control panel
Check in the carriage
- Turn off the printer, reach the printer interior part by opening the cartridge access door and then move the carriage
- If it is getting stuck on the right side, then slide the carriage to the left side and do the above step vice versa
- If it is stuck in the middle, then slide to the right side
- By doing the above steps, remove all the scraps and loose paper found in the printer gaps.
Get your HP Printer issues fixed with the help of our HP Customer support team @ +1-888-214-1820 and for more of your queries on HP Printer issues and troubleshooting try our blogs at 123.hp.com/setup.