Installing the printer driver is a very significant part and for the HP Deskjet 3632 printer model, few easy ways are there to download and install. Ensure you have the compatible operating system, before moving on to the download process via 123.hp.com/setup.
Installation using the CD
HP Deskjet 3632 package itself comes up with the printer driver CD to install. If you have got your CD, then it is just a two-step process for the 123.hp.com/dj3632 installation.
- Insert the CD to your computer CD port and run.
- You will get a pop-up window showing the terms and conditions with driver name.
- Accept the terms and conditions and follow the screen instructions to go on with the installation steps.
Downloading from the HP Site
- If you are not having the CD to install, just in your PC browser, move on to the Hp official site and enter your printer name and model number.
- You will be directed to the printer page showing various options like user guide, specifications, etc.
- Tap the software and driver option to enter the page and then click the download button. In a few minutes, your driver will download, install the file and connect your printer.
To know more info about 123.hp.com/dj3632 install, call our team by the toll-free number +1-800-237-0201