IT / Tech in Balbriggan
10 Feb 2020
- Firstly, you have to complete the manual Hardware setup for your HP Printer.
- Once your complete the hardware setup now power on your HP Printer.
- Try visiting 123.hp.com site from your computer and search for the proper driver for your Printer.
- Once you download driver complete the installation procedure.
- Now your Printer is ready for printer, check once again for the software update ink cartridge placement and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Once every thing is properly set take a sample printout and check whether your printer is working fine.
For more of your queries on HP Printer Driver download and setup guide you can visit 123.hp.com site or you can contact the HP Customer support team at the toll-free number +1-800-237-0201.