First, you need to connect the network to the printer. You need to configure the same network to the printer and the windows.
- For the network connection on the printer, you need to tap on the wireless button.
- Then you will get the available network on the printer panel.
- Tap on your network and then process the steps to connect the network.
- After you, get the home network to the printer.
- Enter the password and connect the printer to the network.
Carry out the HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup by connecting your printer and the computer to the same wireless connection. For downloading driver, make sure to acquire a strong internet connection. Visit the official HP website a download the setup file to carry out driver installation. Just visit our blog HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup or call @ +1-800-237-0201