How to Put Paper in a HP Deskjet Printer
- Open the input tray located at the top of the HP DeskJet Printer.
- Slide out the paper width guides.
- Take a stack of white papers and tap on a flat surface.
- Load the papers into the input tray.
- Slide in the guides until the papers rest at the paper edges.
- Open the output tray and pull the tray extender.
- For more details on how to put the paper in the HP Deskjet printer, get in touch with our customer technical help team- +1-888-863-4264
How to Scan on HP Deskjet
- Keep the original document or image you wish to scan on the scanner glass or document feeder of the HP Deskjet Printer Setup.
- Connect your printer and computer either using a wired or wireless connection.
- Click the Start menu on your computer.
- Type HP in the search range and pick your printer name.
- Now the HP Printer Assistant window opens.
- Click Scan and select Scan a Document or Photo.
- The HP Scan window opens.
- If the Scan Shortcut tab is present, click on the tab.
- Change the scan configurations if needed.
- Finally, tap the Scan button and start scanning.