Gents Barber Co. are looking for talented, energetic, and experienced Barbers to join our team in Portmarnock, Co. Dublin. Full Time and Part Time position(s) available**.
To be part of the team we want you to have a passion for customer experience, as well as the trade, as this is our top priority.
The ideal candidate should:
- Carry out all aspects of Gents Hair Care (Hot Towel Shaving skills are a plus)
- Have experience working in a Premier Barber environment
- Treat Customer Service as a top priority
- Prioritise the fundamentals of the trade
- Have excellent communication skills
By joining the Gents Barber Co. team you will receive:
- Flexible working hours, working in an up and coming Barbering brand**
- Competitive Salary, with a clear commission structure
- Private Health Cover (plus family cover)
- Paid Holidays + Over time optional
- Educational Support
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Personal career growth***
- Upskilling courses provided where required
- Opportunity to travel (including outside of ROI)
- Opportunity to be involved in male grooming events
To Apply: Please email your CV, or Social Profile showcasing your work, and let us know why we would be fortunate enough to have you work with us. You can apply for roles at the link: Barber Jobs Dublin
- Gents Barber Co. are an equal opportunities employer -
***This will be the first of 5 top class locations to open by 2020; we will be looking for existing employees to be Managers of our expansion units. Management roles come with additional pay and benefits
**Our first round of hiring will be for 3 Full Time employees, one of which will be in a Management capacity, as well as 1 Part Time team member
Fully qualified barbers required for full time, full time management, and part time position(s), in our Flagship (Portmarnock) branch.
We require a full time permanent barber for a Managerial role. Ideally 3+ years of Barber Shop experience. Salary is negotiable, and includes 4 weeks paid holidays per year + bank holidays.
For Barber roles, 2 years’ experience is preferable, however, your work will speak for itself. Salary is negotiable, and includes 4 weeks paid holidays per year + bank holidays.
Part time is a minimum of 2 days per week with a view to full time. €110 to €135 day rate D.O.E.
All positions include weekend work which can be negotiated. Seeking experience in modern, traditional, and children’s hair cutting. Hot towel shaving experience is preferred but not essential as training can be provided.
Please state which position you are applying for in your application.
Job Type: Permanent Full-time, & Part Time available
Job Location: Portmarnock, Dublin. Excellent Public transport access via Train, and Bus routes 102, 32, 32X, 42D
Required experience: Barber Qualification is essential (2+ years’ experience preferred, however, your work will speak for itself if 2 years is not yet attained)
Language: English - You must be eligible to work in Ireland
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Commission, Permanent
- Barber / Men's Hair Stylist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Barber / Stylist (Required)
Visit our site for more information on Barbers Dublin.