Steps to connect the HP Desk jet 3830 printer to the wireless setup
- After making all the general setup to the printer.
- Move to the settings option on the printer panel.
- Then proceed with the wireless wizard option on the printer.
- It is always best to choose the wireless option than the wired network.
- As the wired network may cause the issue in connecting and producing a stable network.
- Tap the wireless network option and wait until the printer finds your home router network.
- After your home network's SSID is available on the list, select your router's name and enter the password to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Once the network is connected, you receive the message regarding the software update on the printer panel.
- To update the software, browse to the site hp.com/dj 3830 and update the software.
For further details on the 123.hp.com/setup 3830 get in touch with our customer support team number +1-800-237-0201 and resolve the issue.