HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup refers to the process of establishing the wireless network connection in a printer. There are two ways to do the wireless setup of 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Make sure you connect your printer to a power source
- Now tap the Power button
- If your printer does not have a touch screen, the software installation method will require you to link the printer to a wireless network
- Choose Setup and then Network
- Select Wireless Network Wizard > Select your network name > Enter your network's password >
- Select done and then on OK