Welcome to the Rathfarnham Golf Club Website
Founded in 1899 the original course was situated in the area between Butterfield Avenue and The Dodder River in Rathfarnham where the Fairways Estate is today.
In 1965 the club moved from Butterfield to its existing location, a greenfield site, in Newtown on Stocking Lane and developed a 9 hole course.
By 2002 the club had extended to 14 holes and in 2008 an extra hole was added to bring them a step nearer our ultimate goal of 18 holes.
Newtown, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16, Co. Dublin, Dublin 16