The Irish Derby was run for the first time at Harold's Cross in 1934 when it was won by Frisco Hobo and it was run virtually every second year between then and 1968 when it was moved permanently to Shelbourne Park. All of the above evoke wonderful memories of the past and the canine heroes of today share the grace, speed, desire and elegance of their illustrious forbear of yester year.
Race Nights: Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays
Gates open at 7pm.
Harolds Cross, Dublin 6, Co. Dublin