Carpenters Funeral Directors has been in business serving Carlow and surrounding counties since the 1920's.
Originally started by Pat and Nicholas Carpenter in 1927. It is now the largest funeral directors in Carlow Town with funeral homes in Graiguecullen and Carlow Town Centre, making any funeral procession, within easy walking distance of all Carlow Towns Churches.
Member of the IAFD
10 Barrack St, Carlow, Co. Carlow, R93 R1X2