The business was established by Griffith J. Roberts in 1932 and was originally based in the Lower Grangegorman area near Smithfield in the centre of Dublin. In the early years, the business was principally involved in the building of buses, station wagons, hearses and other types of specialist coachwork, including van bodies, truck cabs, drop side and tipper bodies. Over the years the company expa
Click Here for more information!
Unit 615 Kilshane Avenue North West Business Park, Ballycoolin, Blanchardstown, Co. Dublin