Event date & time:
27.02.2027 at 09:16
1. Write what you know. I can write, just read these books. You will be able to more fully handle the facts where you can share your thoughts and feelings on a particular topic, especially if this work has not left you indifferent. The latter, by the way, is very important. Great if you choose a topic. Sometimes you can even ask the teacher to leave an interesting topic for themselves.
2. The composition is not only content but also form. And the teacher evaluates not only the meaning but also the spelling and punctuation. And here is the next advice. Try to write with the simplest constructions to use the usual complex or complex sentences. Look for some illustration essay examples You must be completely confident in the punctuation marks. This is especially true when it comes to a responsible exam or some other life. It is better to play safe. Of course, the thoughts and complexity of the designs are not only in the case that the signs are correctly placed, otherwise you risk getting a low second rating.
3. There are examples in this novel. What to do in this case, how to write an essay? This advice is to open at least 5 different essays on the Internet. A signature, as the author opened the topic, what passages, quotes, is used to illustrate his thoughts. After reading several essays, you will understand the approximate context, logic. I recommend copying your favorite pieces, not very large, of course. You can then use them in your composition but in a modified form. The Russian language is powerful and rich, and it must be formulated in different ways.
4. It is very useful to use a quote from a critic in the text. This is always a plus. In search of a researcher, one can find Pisarev's letter about Bazarov. In general, not much time. But the teacher will understand that you tried.
5. Try to express yourself in the text of essays connected by main thoughts, and then illustrate them with facts from books, your impressions or quotes. So you will not be unfounded.
6. Connectivity is a very important thing in any composition. Use actively entered words, unions, also such words and phrases as “so”, “really”, “we see”, “also”, “in this way”, “You can notice”, etc. This text will not seem steep, uneven.
7. If you are confident in yourself and well oriented in the material, you can come up with a piece of your composition. I want at this school I listen to everything that is needed in this song. Original is good, but appropriate originality, of course.
8. Repetitions. This is the trouble of almost all students. Of course, if this is not an artistic device. Again, the Russian language is rich; there are synonyms in Word. For example, "author", "he", etc. Alternate synonyms. You need to remember that the design can be changed, it sounds different, do not cling to one interpretation, fantasize, and this will help you.
9. A lot of mistakes happen with the “tear hat” (Chekhov). Be careful, agree that this is not a hat, probably passed.
10. Avoid “oil of butter” - all tautologies and pleonasms. Look on google.
11. And finally. I recommend the following. When you have already written an essay, set it aside for at least an hour, or better for a day. Later look at the text with a fresh look. The most effective is not just reading, but reading aloud or talking to yourself. It always helps to hear the roughness, inconsistency, repetitions and other things that cut the ear.
I hope these tips come in handy.