Brevity is determined by the scholastic context in which the essay is located and modeled. The availability of documentation also depends on the need for modeling (which makes the short essay a model of "documented writing"), which is attached instead of the one the essayist usually collects during the research phase.
The communicative effectiveness of the short essay depends largely on the choices made by the student in the development phase , when he or she encounters the delivery, topic, and documentation, and begins to perform conceptually very complex operations, culminating in the development of the essay. ladder : a crucial element for proceeding with the work.
This stage needs to be given enough time , and an effort of concentration and creativity . The recommendations listed below apply to it and refer to the various procedures that must be followed, step by step .
1. The importance of a careful reading of the delivery and the limitations it imposes should be stressed. It is advisable for the student to look at mcessay reviews , after which he should carefully weigh the choice between the short essay and the newspaper article, taking into account the different characteristics of the language and textual structure of the two writing models. He or she must also evaluate the maximum allowable width (in terms of columns of protocol if you write by hand, or jokes if on a computer), which requires calibration already in the design phase, and then in drafting the text. Other requirements, such as requesting a heading or paragraph divisions , must be well remembered in the drafting stage.
Selection of the topic
2. Among topics from various fields (artistic and literary, historical and political, socio-economic, and scientific and technical), the student should have the foresight to choose the one that he or she feels is most familiar with in terms of information .
3. In addition, since the topic of a short essay is usually expressed in a very concise form and deals with general problems , it should assess, when it is objectively impossible to consider it comprehensively, which particular aspect to choose from this essay , to which attention should be paid, including the attached documentation .
Reading and understanding the documentation
4. Every essay ordered from essayontime should be read calmly and carefully and initially understand its literal meaning (in case of doubt, the use of a dictionary is mandatory).
5. The student should then proceed to recognize the topic , or rather the main theme of each document, also taking into account the type of text ; for example, if it is an argumentative text, the topic would be the author's thesis; if a descriptive text, the subject of the description; if a news article, journalistic 5Ws, etc.
6. The student will be asked to write a very brief summary of each document and perhaps assign a title (phrase, conditional phrase) that summarizes its content.
7. In the case of continuous text (with graphics, tables, pictures, etc.) It should be "translated" into spoken language; in the case of reproductions of a picture or photograph, they will be "titled" and possibly explained with short captions.
8. The student can begin to evaluate whether he intends to use all of the documents provided or whether he can discard some (no more than one or two) because they are useless to the conversation he intends to develop.
9. While reading the documents, it is important for the student to take notes in the text or on a separate sheet (or file) and freely write down comments and ideas that come to mind; It is also important to underline words and phrases that you think can be used in the text in quotation marks . It is at this point that the design process begins , described below.
10. The conception procedure begins at the same time as the reading of the documents and then proceeds autonomously. The student must personally reflect on what he is reading, recall additional information, freely associate various concepts, determine connections, formulate hypotheses, etc. E.: He should engage in a kind of brainstorming with himself, with care, and immediately write down, even if in disordered form, the ideas that come into his head, so as not to let them slip away.