Established in 1885, Carew's was setup as an independent Wholesale and Retail Leather Merchant supplying the harness and shoe making trades with leather and grindery components. Situated in the center of Limerick City the business thrived quickly and soon built up a reputation for high quality leathers.
The owner, James Carew, had formerly worked as manager with the Limerick Tannery, Callaghan & S
Luggage & Supplies
55 William Street, Limerick City Centre, Co. Limerick, V94 PC6W